ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop organization to help you effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation. The CS1964 provides instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors. By daisy-chaining two CS1964 for six displays, you can multitask smoothly to increase productivity and improve workflow.
The CS1964 is equipped with patented ATEN technology - Video DynaSync™ - which optimizes display resolution and speeds up switching between systems. What's more, the CS1964 supports the most superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). In addition, the CS1964 delivers data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease, and equipped with N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes that avoids ghosting or jamming.
Integrating all these advanced functionalities, the CS1964 provides a unique advantage for users who need to operate multiple systems and perform multiple tasks across a triple-display extended desktop. The CS1964 especially benefits those doing financial trading, CGI work, graphic design, control center, call center, video post production, gaming applications, and more.
Aten CS1964 Features
- One USB keyboard/mouse and three HDMI monitors control four DisplayPort computers
- Supports superior video quality - up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz); HDCP compliant
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse*, and RS-232 Commands**
- Supports N-key Rollover*** (NKRO) - permits collision-free keying
- Video DynaSync™ - an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- Supports six displays by connecting two triple display KVM switches
- Built-in 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature
- Supports Console mouse emulation/bypass feature
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus****
- Supports HD Audio****
- Firmware upgradable
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
** Slide the DCC switch to the s position to allow the KVM switch to receive RS-232 commands via an RJ-45-to-DB9 cable.
*** N-key Rollover supports up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes.
**** HD audio through DisplayPort-HDMI cannot be switched independently
CS1144D Package Contents
- (1) 4-Port USB3.0 4K DisplayPort Triple Display KVMP Switch
- (6) DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
- (2) USB 3.0 Cables
- (4) Audio Cables
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) User Instructions
Aten CS1964 Specifications
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse, RS-232 Commands|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female |
3 x HDMI Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
|KVM Ports||4 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue) |
12 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Daisy Chain Ports||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front; 1 x rear)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Selection||5 x Pushbuttons|
|Video||4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Scan Interval||1-99 seconds (default: 5 seconds)|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.93 kg (4.25 lb)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||33.50 x 15.60 x 6.55 cm |
(13.19 x 6.14 x 2.58 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|