About the DisplayPort Hotplug Maintainer
The DisplayPort Hotplug Maintainer emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by maintaining a hotplug signal between a video source and sink/display. When used with a KVM/video switch, the DP-HP-MNTR-SRC eliminates the need to reconfigure monitor settings when switching between computers.
- Maintains hotplug signal between source & display.
- Resolves screen resetting issues when using a DP switch.
- Emulates a DisplayPort display (sink device) by providing Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signal to the DisplayPort source device
- Designed for use with KVM/video switches.
- Supports headless and video pass-through operations.
- Compact design for easy installation and operation.
- No power supply - powered by video source.