Avocent DSR4020 KVM Switch (DSR4020-001) with BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center. The Avocent 16-port DSR4020 KVM over IP switch provides four simultaneous digital paths for remote access and BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center. You can remotely power cycle connected devices and you have external modem support when the network is down. The Avocent DSR4020 KVM Switch (DSR4020-001) switch features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, or Netscape for access and control of your servers over IP.
For added benefits, increase your functionality with DSView 3 management software. DSView 3 software gives you a secure method to access and control your servers and network devices from a single interface. Its hub and spoke architecture provides failover authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes). SNMP and IPMI support are also provided.
Avocent DSR4020 KVM Switch (DSR4020-001) Features and Benefits:
- Remote server management : The 16-port DSR4020 KVM over IP switch provides four simultaneous digital paths for local and remote server management.
- Integrated power control: Integrates KVM and power control in one solution. Also provides external modem support when the network is down.
- On-board Web interface: Provides access to appliances without the immediate need to purchase DSView® 3 management software. DSView 3 software is needed for more advanced features.
- BIOS-level access: You can remotely reboot the server to the BIOS level and power cycle remote devices.
- Single management platform: Combined with DSView 3 software, the DSR4020 switch gives you a single interface to manage your entire IT infrastructure, including data center and branch office locations.
- Scheduling: DSView 3 software simplifies management of routine tasks, updates, and file loading including automation of task schedules and updates.
- Local login required: Required login at the local port for increased security
- Failover authentication: DSView 3 management software, with hub and spoke architecture, provides failover authentication, ensuring system reliability and security.
- User logs and access control: DSView 3 software advanced security includes audit logs and gives you the power to assign individual user rights.
Avocent DSR4020 KVM Switch (DSR4020-001) Specifications:
|Height||1.72 in. (4.37 cm)|
|Width||17.00 in. (43.18 cm)|
|Depth||10.98 in. (27.98 cm)|
|Weight||7.3 lbs (3.31 kg) without cables|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz Auto Sensing|
|Input||40 W maximum|
|Computers||PS/2, Sun and USB|
|Monitor||VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor), Maximum Local Port: 1600 x 1280, Maximum Remote Port using a DSRIQ module: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz|
|Peripherals||USB keyboard and mouse, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse|
|Approved Agency||UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent DSR4020 is currently on firmware iteration version 220.127.116.11. You can find the latest firmware & software downloads for the Avocent DSR4020 here.