The SmartAVI DVS200 is a 2 Port DVI-D CAT6 STP Extender which extends DVI-D signals to 2 remote locations within 220ft with CAT6 STP cables.
Please Note: This extender requires at least one receiver unit Part Number DVX-RX200S.
Applications for the DVS200 include:
- Call Centers (co-locate user's computers).
- Industrial (protection against pollution).
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
SmartAVI DVS200 Features:
- Local DVI output.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located monitor or from an internal DDC table
- Distances: 220 ft regular STP CAT5e or STP CAT6.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Rack Mount options (19in.): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19in./1U rack mount kit. This saves expensive rack space.
- MAC and PC versions available.
SmartAVI DVS200 DVI Extender Application Diagram
SmartAVI DVS200 Specifications:
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Input Interface||DVI-D (Single Link)|
|Upgradeable||Onboard Flash for DDC|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. We do accept returns on products ordered from KVM Switches Online under most circumstances with an RMA request. However, manufacturers typically charge a restocking fee of 20% and shipping charges are generally non-refundable.
You can see the details of our return policy here: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/info.html#Return Policy.