The SmartAVI DVS400 is a transmitter for extending DVI over CAT5 cable. This DVI extender extends any DVI-I signal up to 220ft with a single CAT5 cable, while retaining a perfectly clear, crisp image of up to 1600 x 1200 resolution.
Please Note: This extender requires at least one receiver unit Part Number DVX-RX200S.
SmartAVI DVI Extender Application Diagram
SmartAVI DVS400 Features:
- Local DVI output.
- Top image quality at all resolutions.
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDC table.
- Distances: 220 ft regular STP CAT6.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Rack Mount options (19"): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19"/1U rack mount kit
- MAC and PC versions available
SmartAVI DVS400 Specifications:
|Input||DVI-D (Single link)|
|Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60H|
|Power Supply||Universal Switchmode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Upgradeable||Onboard Flash for DDC|