The SmartAVI DVX-200 can extend any DVI-D signal up to 220 ft with a single CAT5 cable, while retaining a clear, crisp image of up to a resolution of 1920 x 1200.
SmartAVI DVI Extender Diagram
SmartAVI DVX200 Features and Benefits:
- Top image quality at all resolutions
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance
- User selectable: DCC--information used from a remotely located monitor, from a locally located monitor, or from an internal DDCTable
- Distances: 220 ft regular STP CAT5e or STP CAT6
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack mount options (19"): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19"/1U rack mount kit. This saves rack space.
SmartAVI DVX200 Specifications:
|Height||0.08 in. (2 mm.)|
|Width||2.75 in. (69.85 mm.)|
|Length||3.4 in. (86.3 mm.)|
|Weight||0.20 lb (0.09 kg.)|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Input Interface||DVI-D (Single Link)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min. 75H|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. There are a number of reasons that you could be seeing artifacts/ghosting/shadows. It could be caused by the cable itself or impedance mismatches or any number of other factors. To find an extension product that meets your needs, we suggest contacting our Pacific Rim partner ZanTech at http://www.zantech.com.au/. Again, thank you.
Question: is this touch screen compatible?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Typically when using a touchscreen monitor, there will be either a serial or USB controller signal along with the video signal. This particular device will only transport the DVI-D signal and not the accompanying control signal. To work with a touchscreen, the additional signal will need to be transported through another extender device.
Depending on your particular requirements, there may be an all-in-one extender solution. Please contact your KVM Switches Online representative at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat feature to discuss your project in greater detail.