The ENVIROMUX Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. The system supports two external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and one output relay for control of external devices. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
Features & Benefits
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP.
- Sensors supported:
- 2 external configurable sensors
- 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure
- 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Linux inside.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages - Nagios and MRTG.
- Two USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive, and one USB console port for serial terminal interface.
- Up to five units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Dual redundant power supplies for connection to two separate power sources.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting (Optional).
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
|RJ45 Sensor Ports||2 x Female RJ45 Jacks|
|Dry Contact Closures||5 x Screw Terminal Pairs|
|Output Relay||1 x Screw Terminal Pair|
|USB Ports||2 x Female USB Type A|
1 x Female USB Type B
|Ethernet Port||1 x RJ45, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface|
|Input||100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz AC Adapter (Included)|
|Dimensions||5.82 x 3 x 1.75 in. (148x76x44 mm)|
|Weight||1.0 lb (0.45 g)|
|Operating Temmperature||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 167°F (-20 to 75°C)|
|Humidity||17-90% RH, non-condensing|
|Warranty||2 Year Standard (Extended Available)|
Formerly known as the ENVIROMUX-2D.