Gefen Dual Infrared Emitter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Gefen EXT-2IREMIT is a Dual Infrared (IR) Emitter which connects to a mini-jack on selected Gefen devices, extending IR signals outside of the Gefen box to external devices such as a DVD-Player or cable box. Now you can use your Gefen device as a single point of IR control for multiple devices in your AV system.
How this Gefen IR Emitter works:
Simply insert the 3.5mm mini-jack on one end of the cable into your master Gefen device, then attach one or more of the two IR emitters at the other end of the cable to the IR eye(s) of your AV components. The IR remote emitters on the end of the black cable affix directly over the IR eyes of controlled devices with a clear adhesive. You can now use the IR remote that came with your external AV equipment, while sitting in front of your Gefen device.
Gefen EXT-2IREMIT Features:
- Two IR emitters wired in series with each other
- Discrete flexible black cable with tiny emitters (easy to hide)
- Deep purple Lexan shell protecting each emitter
- Strong, clear adhesive for secure attachment to IR window(s) of AV components
- One Dual-Emitter IR Signal Retransmission Cable
Gefen EXT-2IREMIT Specifications:
|Length||7 feet wire length, 3 feet to each IR Emitter|
|Shipping Weight||1 lbs. (0.4 kg.)|
|Other||Single 3.5mm mini plug interface, mono|