The Gefen EXT-DIGAUD-141 Digital Audio extender Extends S/PDIF or TOSlink digital audio devices up to 100 meters(330 feet). Place your digital audio components anywhere you want with Gefen's Digital Audio Extender. The EXT-DIGAUD-141 supports either S/PDIF or TOSlink digital audio signals, which are commonly used to transmit stereo and multi-channel (7.1, DTS, Dolby Digital, etc.) digital audio among various components.
The Gefen EXT-DIGAUD-141 Digital Audio extender uses a sender and receiver system connected by CAT5e cables to extend the digital audio.
How it works
The Digital Audio Extender's sender unit connects to the audio source component. The Digital Audio Extender's receiver unit connects to the extended audio component (up to 330 feet away). One CAT5e cable connects the sender to the receiver.
Gefen Audio extender
- Extends any S/PDIF and TOSlink digital audio device up to 330 feet from the source
- Supports multichannel digital audio (DTS, Dolby Digital, etc.)
- Supports Digital 7.1
- Supplies clear digital audio over long distances as if connected locally
- Power is only required at the sending side
- Streamlines audio installations by allowing source devices to be located in off-site or unseen rack
- Plug and play system
- One CAT-5 cable used for extension
- Installs in seconds
- Digital Audio Extender-S
- Digital Audio Extender-R
- One TOSlink fiber optic cable
- 5V external power supply
|Data Transmission Rate||12.8 Mb/s|
|Input/Output||S/PDIF (Digital Coax), Optical TOSlink|
|S/PDIF (Digital Coax)||96 kHz Performance|
|Power Supply||5 VDC (External)|
|Dimensions||1 1/4"H x 1 1/2"W x 3 7/8"D|