The Gefen DVI?1000HD (EXT-DVI-1000HD) extends your DVI display up to 1640 feet (330 feet HDCP) away from your source.
How it Works
The Gefen DVI?1000HD (EXT-DVI-1000HD) sender unit sits next to your computer, set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the DVI?1000HD (EXT-DVI-1000HD) connect your DVI source to the send unit. The Gefen DVI?1000HD (EXT-DVI-1000HD) receive unit sits next to your DVI display - up to 1640 feet (330 feet HDCP) away. The display plugs into the back of the DVI?1000HDR receiver unit. One CAT-5 cable and a multi mode LC fiber optic cable (4 strand) connect the DVI?1000HDS and the DVI?1000HDR units to each other.
The Gefen DVI?1000HD (EXT-DVI-1000HD) is HDCP compatible.
- Uses a four strand multi mode LC fiber optic cable
- Uses one CAT-5 cable for DDC and control signals
- Extends any DVI (digital visual interface) compliant device up to 1640 feet (330 feet HDCP) from the computer
- Saves space on your desktop Increases productivity
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 x 60 Hz
- Support HDTV resolutions
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in minutes
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||1.65 Gbps|
|Input Video Signal||1.2 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|DVI Connector||Type DVI-D 19 pin|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts (max)|
|Dimensions||3.25? D x 4.25 ? W x 1? H|
One 12V Power Supply
One 6 ft DVI-SL cable (M-M)