One DVI Input, Four DVI Outputs
Gefen's 1:4 DVI Splitter (EXT-DVI-145) is a stackable distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to four DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors). The EXT-DVI-145 is a reliable solution that accommodates four digital video displays at the same time, creating a multi-viewing environment that maintains the highest resolution video at all times.
The DVI Splitter is connected with a DVI (male to male) cable from the DVI graphic source to the DVI Splitter input. There are four DVI outputs. DVI output one is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI outputs two through four follow the main display. The DVI displays attached to the splitter must be able to run at the same native resolution.
Gefen EXT-DVI-145 Front & Back Side
NOTE: This Gefen DVI Splitter will only output a DVI-D (DVI digital) signal. If your using a DVI-I cable, it will ONLY pass the digital signal. Using a DVI-I to VGA adapter off of any output will not pass an analog signal. A DVI-D to VGA converter is required to convert to an analog signal.
Gefen EXT-DVI-145 Features:
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors
- Allows multiple DVI displays to be connected at the same time to the same video source
- DVI cables are used to connect DVI input and DVI Splitter outputs
- Same displays can be connected at local and remote locations
- Maintains highest DVI single link video resolution (1920x1200x60hz)
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in minutes
Gefen EXT-DVI-145 Package Includes:
- DVI splitter
- 6ft DVI cable M-M
- 5v Power Supply
Gefen EXT-DVI-145 Specifications:
|Dimensions||4.5"W x 1"H x 5.2"D|
|DVI Amplifier||1.65 GHz|
|Video||1.2 Volts p-p|
|DDC||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|DVI||Molex 24 pin female|
|Consumption||15 Watts (max.)|