Gefen 1x6 DVI Splitter (EXT-DVI-147) is a stackable distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to six DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors) at the same time. It maintains the highest resolution digital video at all times.
How it Works
The 1:6 DVI Splitter is connected with a DVI (male to male) cable from the DVI graphic source to the DVI Splitter input. There are six DVI outputs. DVI output one is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI outputs two through six follow the main display.
The DVI displays attached to the splitter must be able to run at the same native resolution.
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors
- Allows multiple DVI displays to be connected at the same time to the same video source
- DVI cables are used to connect DVI input and DVI Splitter outputs
- Same displays can be connected at local and remote locations
- Maintains highest DVI single link video resolution (1920x1200x60hz)
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Installs in minutes
|DVI Amplifier Bandwidth||1.65 GHz|
|Actual Bandwidth||1.6 GHz|
|Input Video Signal||1.2 Volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|DVI Connector||Molex 24 pin female connector|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts (max.)|
|Power Supply||External 5VDC|
|Dimensions||4.5"W x 1"H x 5.2"D|
Note: The DVI Splitter will only output a DVI-D (DVI digital) signal. If your using a DVI-I cable, it will ONLY pass the digital signal. Using a DVI-I to VGA adapter off of any output will not pass an analog signal. A DVI-D to VGA converter is required to convert to an analog signal
The DVI splitter
6ft DVI cable M-M
5v Power Supply