Gefen DVI to RGBS converter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Gefen EXT-DVI-2-RGBSS is a scaler box that takes your DVI-I computer video card/HDTV video signal and converts it to analog RGBS formats. With the EXT-DVI-2-RGBSS you can display desktop or laptop computer and/or HDTV content on your analog RGBS display or projector. Available and selectable video formats include RGB, RGBS at sync 0.3V, RGBS at sync 5V, and YPbPr Component video.
How The DVI to RGBS Works
Connect your analog monitor to the BNC female connector outputs of the DVI to RGBS Scaler Box. Connect the DVI (M-M) cable between the DVI connector on your computer's graphic card and the DVI-I input of the DVI to the RGBS Scaler Box. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will see converted DVI video on your analog display. The Scaler generates all the necessary digital to analog conversion signals to make the connection between the digital input and the analog outputs work.
Switching or adjusting the video formats is effortless with the included infrared remote control. A button on the included infrared remote control activates the friendly On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu System which allows you to adjust the video to your liking.
Note: This device does not support HDCP.
EXT-DVI-2-RGBSS Front Panel
EXT-DVI-2-RGBSS Back Panel
- Connects computers with DVI-D/DVI-I connectors to analog RGBS monitors or projectors
- The output is either in the form of RGB, RGBS at sync 0.3V, RGBS at sync 5V, or YPbPr Component Video
- Operates by infrared remote control and friendly On-Screen Display (OSD) menu
- The input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected through the OSD menu.
- Output picture adjustments are possible on brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and H-V position.
- High performance scaler that converts and scales DVI-I (digital or analog) input to analog RGBS outputs
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p as input and output and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz.
- The proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology gives: Brilliant and fresh color, Intensified contrast and details, Vivid skin tone, Sharp edge, Accurate and independent color control
- Integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL and high-performance frame rate conversion engine.
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlacers with smooth low-angle edge.
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Less then one frame delay allowing for gaming
- Aspect ratio control for native and full view modes
- Dual high quality scaling engines
|Height||1 in. (2.54 cm.)|
|Width||4 in. (10 cm.)|
|Depth||3.25 in. (8.25 cm.)|
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs. (0.9 kg.)|
|Power Consumption||10 Watts (max)|
|Power Supply||5V DC|
|DDC||5 Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Video||1.2 Volts p-p|
|DVI||DVI-I 29 pin Female (digital or analog)|
|BNC||4 x BNC Female (S/Y, R/Pr, B/Pb, G/Y)|
|Single Link Range||1920x1200|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||165 MHz|