Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher
Recommended replacement: ATEN VS461
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441) offers unparalleled flexibility in the setup of high definition theater and electronics systems. A plug and play solution, the Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441) connects four DVI source devices, such as DVI-based computer systems, and links them to one DVI display. You simply select what source will be viewed on the display using the IR remote control or the optional wired remote control. The Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441) can also be controlled using any universal programmable remote device, offering an alternative to multiple remote control confusion. An effective and reliable solution that eliminates the need to purchase several DVI displays, the Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441) requires no additional power supply to operate. Yet it is equipped with a 5-volt DC input in the event that the unit requires additional power, as in the case of a DVI source not outputting the proper amount of voltage.
How it Works
Simply connect your DVI display to the Switcher's display output. Then, using the four high quality DVI cables that come with the 4x1 DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441), plug each one into the four DVI source devices, then connect them to the Switcher's inputs. Once the source devices and the display are powered on and connected, you simply switch between source devices using the RMT-4IR remote control or your own universal remote.
- Saves money on hardware - no need to purchase multiple high definition displays
- Saves space - a single DVI display
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp resolutions up to 1080P and computer monitor resolutions of 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- No loss of quality - the integrity of the high definition signal is preserved throughout the transmissions using high caliber DVI cables that ensure the signal is maintained
- Operational flexibility - you can switch at the source, with the IR remote control or your own universal remote
- Compatible with all DVI-equipped. To determine if your device is DVI-equipped, simply look for the 24-pin connector on the back of the unit. For computer users, the 4x1 DVI Switcher is compatible with all DVI-equipped computers and supports Apple's line of flat panel displays when used with the DVI to ADC Conversion Box.
- Easy to install and simply to operate
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||1.65GHz|
|Single Link Resolution Range||Up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080P|
|Vertical Frequency Range||60-85 Hz|
|DVI Input/Output Connector||Dual Link DVI-I|
|Power Consumption||15 Watts (max.)|
|Power Supply||5VDC 1A|
|Dimensions||6"W x 1"H x 4.7"D|
The 4x1 DVI Switcher
RMT-4IR remote control
5VDC power supply
Four 6-foot DVI cables