The rackmountable Gefen 4x1 Single-Link/Dual-Link DVI Switcher offers an economical solution by eliminating the need to purchase many displays for each computer in a studio or lab environment. A plug-and-play solution, the 4x1 DVI DL Switcher shares one display with up to four computers, saving space on your desktop. The source computer is selected using the included IR remote control or through RS-232 control.
The DVI monitor is connected to the switcher's output. Up to four DVI-SL/DL sources connect to the switcher's DVI inputs using the included DVI cables. The included 5V DC power supply is plugged into a power outlet and connected to the switcher. The currently selected DVI source appears on the shared monitor. Sources are selected/switched using the included IR remote control, the RS-232 control, or the input selector push button on the front panel.
Gefen EXT-DVI-441DL Backside
Gefen EXT-DVI-441DL Package Includes:
- (1) 4x1 Single Link/Dual Link DVI Switcher (EXT-DVI-441DL)
- (4) 6-ft Dual Link DVI cables (M-M) (CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply (EXT-PS54AULPN)
- (1) User's Manual (MA-DVI-441DL)
- (1) IR remote control (RMT-4IRN)
- (1) Set of Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-SIL)
- (1) AC Power Cord (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)
Gefen EXT-DVI-441DL Features:
- Supports EDID Management (local or pass-through)
- Switches easily between any four dual link DVI computers
- Maintains highest resolution dual link video up to 3840 x 2400
- Discrete IR remote control included (EXT-RMT-4IR)
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Extends the range of DVI signals to 50 feet
- Serial RS-232C Remote Port
- Rack Ears Included
Gefen EXT-DVI-441DL Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200
- Dual Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 Pin Female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (minimum) / 15 Watts (maximum)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 1.8" H x 4.2" D
- Rackmountable: 1U Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The switching latency, which is the time it takes this DVI switch to read the display's EDID information, is 2-5 seconds, depending on the particular setup.