Gefen Dual Link DVI KVM Switch
Replaced by: Gefen EXT-DVIKVM-241DL
Alternative options: Contact Us
The 2x1 DVI DL Switcher provides you with several benefits: it saves space on your desktop because it eliminates the need to work at a desk crowded with double displays, keyboards and mice; it saves you time because you don't need to move from one monitor to another to access two computers; and it saves you money because you don't need to purchase another display, mouse and keyboard to access the second computer.
How it Works
You simply connect your dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse to the Switcher's outputs. Then you connect both computers' dual link DVI, USB and audio ports to the Switcher's inputs using the supplied cables. From there, you either push a button on the front of the Switcher to select the computer you want to work on or you can use the IR remote that comes with the unit. The DVI DL Switcher can also be controlled by any contact closure remote control. The DVI DL Switcher also allows you to choose between a Macintosh or PC keyboard/video/mouse combination.
- Saves you money on hardware costs
- Saves you space on your desktop
- Increases your productivity by providing instant access to greater amounts of data
- Maintains highest 3840 x 2400 x 60Hz resolution video
- No loss of image quality when switching
- Option of using either PC or Mac keyboard/mouse
- Easily accesses two dual link DVI computers
- Comes with its own IR remote control
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2x1.65 GHz
- Single Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60 Hz
- DVI Input/Output Connector: Type DVI-I (29 pin), Supports ONLY Digital Video Signals
- USB 2.0 Input Connection: Type "B"
- USB 2.0 Output Connection: Type "A"
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 8"W x 1.75"H x 4"D
- Rackmountable: 1 Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- 2x1 DVI DL Switcher
- Two 6ft Dual Link DVI Cables
- Two 6ft USB Cables
- Two Audio Cables
- One 24V Power Supply
- User's Manual