Gefen 4x1 DVI/ADC Switch
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
How it works:
Simply plug your display, keyboard/mouse and audio peripherals directly into the 4x1 DVI/ADC Switcher's outputs and connect the supplied cables to the four computers you want to control. You then select the computer you want to work on using remote that comes with the unit.
Switching between computers is done from the 4x1 DVI/ADC Switcher remotely using the ex•tend•it RMT-4IR, IR remote control or the RMT-4 wired remote.
This device is HDCP Pass-Through.
- Saves money on hardware costs
- Saves space on your desktop
- Save time and increase your productivity
- Maintains highest resolution video
- No loss of quality
- Use either PC or Mac with USB keyboard/mouse
- Switch between four DVI or ADC sources using a DVI or Apple flat panel display
- Offers additional DVI output
- RMT-4 remote control option
- RMT-4IR IR remote control
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60 Hz
- DVI Input/Output Connector: Type DVI-I
- ADC Output Connector: JAE 31 pin
- USB Input Connector: Type "B"
- USB Output Connector: Type "A"
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (max.)
- Power Supply: 24VAC
- Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75"H x 4"D
- Rackmountable: 1 Rack Space
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- the 4x1 DVI/ADC Switcher
- Four 6 ‘ DVI cable (m-m)
- Four 6 ’ USB cable (A-B)
- Four 6 ’ audio cable
- 24V power supply