The Gefen EXT-HD-DSP is a HD Digital signage media player with easy automation. The Gefen HD Digital Signage Player is a media player that is able to play back multiple high resolution A/V formats allowing connections to standard displays. The Player comes with mounting brackets for secure installation behind the display or on the wall using the built-in side slots.
The HDMI or VGA output supports video content to 1080p within a single cable. If audio needs to be routed to an external audio amplifier or listening device, the Digital Signage Player also features a 3.5mm mini-Stereo analog output. High-definition signal output provides excellent detail and signal fidelity for digital signage applications. Content needs to be edited on a separate system (such as a computer) as this unit is a player solution only.
How It Works
Using the included software suite, content can be scheduled into a playlist. Playlists can be created in a matter of minutes. Content is transferred over IP to the internal memory.
User-created playlists are supported and can contain multiple digital signage file formats such as audio files, video files, scrolling text messages, and background images. This content can be set to play individually or combined for playback at different times of the day, week, or month. Landscape and portrait-style displays are supported. 2GB of built-in internal memory is provided to store multiple playlists.
Note: The included software suite is compatible with computers running Microsoft Windows only.
Gefen EXT-HD-DSP Backview
- (1) Hi-Def Digital Signage Player
- (1) 6-ft. HDMI Cable (M-M)
- (1) IR Remote Control
- (1) User's Manual
Gefen EXT-HD-DSP Features:
- Selectable output resolutions up to 1080p60Hz
- Portrait and Landscape displays supported
- Easy to use software suite which includes content creation and management features
- Individual content playback can have multiple time, day, and month settings
- Video codecs supported: MPEG1/2, DivX, Xvid, H.264 encoding MPEG4 Full HD, WMV9 (1080p)
- Audio codecs supported: MP3
- Image formats: JPG (2732x1536)
- ARM7 200 MHz Processor with 128MB RAM
- Integrated USB 2.0 port for firmware updates
- Remote upload via integrated software suite
- Low power consumption (3W max) for extended usage applications
- Cool and quiet operation
Gefen EXT-HD-DSP Application Diagram
Gefen EXT-HD-DSP Specifications:
|Depth||7 in. (17.8 cm.)|
|Width||8 in. (20.3 cm.)|
|Height||1.25 in. (3.2 cm.)|
|Weight||4.8 lbs. (2.2 kgs.)|
|Video||MPEG1/2, DivX, Xvid, H.264 encoding MPEG4 Full HD, WMV9 (1080p)|
|Image Format||JPG (273x1536)|
|Output Resolutions Supported||Up to 1080p/60Hz|
|Video Output Connector||Type A 19 pin HDMI Female |
VGA HD-15 Female
|Audio Output Connector||3.5mm Mini Stereo|
|Ethernet Connector||RJ-45 (10/100Mbps)|
|USB Connector||USB 2.0, Type A|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-20-60 deg C|
|Storage Humidity||5-90% Relative Humidity|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this unit is discontinued. The replacement is the EXT-HD-DSWFN https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/ext-hd-dswfn.html.
For our international order policy, please see here: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/info.html#International Orders.