The Gefen EXT-HDSDI-2-DVISSL is a HDSDI to DVI Single Link Scaler which is the newest revision of the Gefen HDSDI conversion line incorporating SH/HDSDI Single link mode conversion scaled to Single link DVI-D. Resolutions of up to 1080p are supported over the DVI link for those that want true "High Definition". SDI (serial digital interface), used primarily in broadcasting, converts and transmits digital video through SDI connectors. It enables video sources to process high definition, high quality video.
How the Gefen HDSDI to DVI scaler box works:
HD-SDI devices are connected to the HD-SDI input and DVI devices are connected to the DVI output. When the source, display and the Scaler are powered and connected, video signals are converted to the proper format
Gefen EXT-HDSDI-2-DVISSL Features:
- 10-bit resolution for greater precision and dynamic range
- Proprietary 10-bit motion adaptive video de-interlacing with edge interpolation for HD / SD formats.
- Advanced noise reduction and detail enhancement
- Max. active image size of 2048 samples x 2048 lines PBP processing for various combinations of video and graphics with alpha blending
- Fully integrated sprite based multi-plane OSD controller.
- Frame rate conversion to / from any refresh rate
- Pattern mode w/ color bars & cross hatch patterns
- Color correction
- Noise Reduction
- Detail Enhancement
- Brightness Adjustment
- Gamma Selection
- Aspect Ratio Select
- Custom Timing output mode
- French/English Menu Set
- RS-232 upgradeable firmware
- RS-232 and/or IR Control
Gefen EXT-HDSDI-2-DVISSL Specifications:
|Height||1 in. (2.54 cm.)|
|Width||6.5 in. (16.5 cm.)|
|Depth||6.75 in. (17.14 cm.)|
|Weight||5 lbs. (2 kg.)|
|Output||1.65 Gbps (Single Link DVI-D)|
|Audio Output||2 channel Analog Audio|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. To find a local vendor, please visit the manufacturers website: http://www.gefen.com/dealers/worldmap.jsp.