Gefen Mini DVI Switcher
Recommended replacement: ATEN VS261
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Gefen Extendit EXT-MINIDVI-241N is a Mini DVI Switcher which enables effortless DVI video source switching using a single DVI display. The Mini DVI switch links any two DVI sources to one DVI display. It completely eliminates the need to disconnect then reconnect multiple DVI sources, saving time by providing a fundamental tool that brings it all together behind the scenes. When all three devices (the display plus the two sources) are connected to this mini DVI switch and powered on, you select which source you want to view on the display using the Switcher, the IR remote that comes with it, or any universal remote you program to work with the Switcher.
Gefen Mini DVI Switch Side Views
Connect your DVI display to the switches display output. Then connect both DVI sources to the Switcher's inputs using the DVI cables that come with the Switcher. Once the sources, the Switcher and the display are all powered on and connected, you simply select which source you want to view.
Gefen EXT-MINIDVI-241N Features:
- Saves money on hardware - no need to purchase multiple DVI displays
- Saves space - you use a single DVI display
- Saves time - no need to disconnect and reconnect DVI devices - everything is always connected and accessible
- DVI resolutions up to 1080P are easily achieved. For computer users, the Mini DVI Switcher conforms with DVI 1.0 specifications for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
- No loss of quality - the integrity of the video signal is preserved throughout the transmissions using high caliber DVI cables that ensure the signal is maintained.
- Operational flexibility - you can switch at the source, with the IR remote control or your own universal remote
- Compatible with all DVI-equipped. To determine if your device is DVI-equipped, simply look for the 24-pin connector on the back of the unit. For computer users, the Mini DVI Switcher is compatible with all DVI-equipped computers and supports Apple's line of flat panel displays. Supports ADC flat panel display when used with the DVI to ADC Conversion Box.
- Easy to install and simple to operate
Gefen EXT-MINIDVI-241N Package Includes:
- Mini DVI Switcher
- RMT-2IR Remote Control
- Two 6-foot DVI Cables
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User's Manual
Gefen EXT-MINIDVI-241N Specifications:
|Height||1 in. (2.54 cm.)|
|Width||6.25 in. (15.87 cm.)|
|Depth||3.25 in. (8.25 cm.)|
|Weight||4 lbs. (1.8 kg.)|
|Consumption||15 Watts (max.)|
|DVI Input/Output Connector||Type DVI-D|
|Vertical Frequency Range||50 - 85 Hz|
|Single Link Range||1080P/1920 x 1200|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||1.65 GHz|