How it Works
The VGA extender sender unit connects to your computer using the supplied VGA cable. The receiver connects to your monitor - up to 150 feet away. One CAT5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video.
- One CAT5
- cable for extension
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 x 75 resolution video
- Installs in seconds
- Actual Bandwidth: 120 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15
- Video out: HD-15
- Link Connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (External)
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H x 4"D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- One 5V external power supply*
*Power supply connects to sender unit. Receiver is powered through the sender.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Gefen recommends the EXT-VGA-141SRN as the replacement for the EXT-VGA-141SR. Unfortunately, however, the parts are not interchangeable.