Wireless Extender for HDMI 5 GHz SR (Short Range) Extender System *Transmitter Only
For stock: Contact Us
EXT-WHD-1080P-SR-TX is a transmitter for the EXT-WHD-1080P-SR Wireless HDMI Extension system, and it requires a EXT-WHD-1080P-SR to operate. Up to 8 transmitters can be paired with each Receiver.
Gefen wireless HDMI 5 GHz SR (Short Range) Extender system that sends high definition audio and video to any HDTV screen up to 33 feet (10 meters). It extends HDCP-compliant HDMI AV content from computers, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and other AV sources to a remotely located display. HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 7.1-channels of LPCM digital audio, and 5.1 channels of Dolby or DTS formats are supported. This wireless system is comprised of a Sender and a Receiver unit. The small "Stick" Sender connects directly to an HDMI port, and can be powered either from a powered USB port or from the included power supply. It is ideal for high-definition AV extension in a conference room or home theater installation that requires occasional connection of portable devices such as a presentation laptop computer or a video camera. The Receiver unit connects to a display with an HDMI input, using the supplied HDMI cable. It can be attached to a standard ¼"-20 camera tripod mount, wall mounted using two keyhole slots, or be placed on a shelf.
Thanks to its small-size, low-profile, and the included wired IR Extender module, it can be hidden away behind the display or inside an equipment cabinet if needed. Up to eight Sender units can be accessed by the Receiver, one at a time, using its handheld remote control. While the Wireless for HDMI 5 GHz SR Extender system can transmit through obstacles and does not require line-of-sight placement of its transceivers, it is optimized for shorter distances that are typical of in-room use.
Gefen EXT-WHD-1080P-SR-TX Features:
- Wireless extension of HDMI up to 33 feet (10 meters) **
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, up to 7.1 channels of LPCM digital audio, and up to 5.1 channels of Dolby and DTS formats
- Transmits through obstacles - does not require line-of-sight
- HDMI Features Supported
- 3DTV pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- Lip Sync
- Uncompressed High Definition A/V from source to display
- Less than 1 frame latency
- AES 128 Encryption
- Compatible with legacy DVI displays
- Sender unit:
- Small "Stick" connects directly to HDMI port
- Powered from a USB port or included power supply
- Ideal for temporary connection of mobile devices, laptops, cameras, etc.
- Receiver unit:
- IR Extender module included for hidden installations
- Small and compact form factor - can be installed behind the TV
- Flexible mounting options: ¼"-20 thread, wall mounting, shelf placement
- Handheld IR remote for easy setup and operation
- Firmware update via Mini-USB port using Gefen Syner-G™ software
- WHDI 1.0, FCC Part 15, IC, and ETSI-compliant
- This is the transmitter ONLY, and it requires a EXT-WHD-1080P-SR to operate ***
- (1) Wireless for HDMI 5 GHz SR Sender Unit
- (1) 5 ft. USB to "Straight" Mini USB Cable
- (1) 1.5 ft. USB to "Angled" Mini USB Cable
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply with changeable AC plugs
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Gefen EXT-WHD-1080P-SR wireless extender system extends HDMI signals up to 33 feet (10 meters) away wirelessly; As long as your antenna unit connects to the TV using a HDMI cable, this unit should work for your application.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!