There are too many of them, which one is which? Ahhh!? Sound familiar?
Let the Belkin OmniView Pro 16-Port KVM Switch with OSD (F1D116-OSD) organize your servers for you with its on-screen display.
This 16-port KVM switch features an on-screen menu for labeling and selecting up to 256 attached servers. The Belkin OmniView Pro 16-Port KVM Switch with OSD (F1D116-OSD) manages sixteen servers with one keyboard, mouse, and monitor at the push of a button.
- Control 16 servers with one PS/2 keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor.
- On-screen display allows the user to label and select attached servers using an on-screen interface.
- "Hot" key server selection
- Guaranteed security with the Belkin one-year warranty.
- Fully supports the Microsoft IntelliMouse and IntelliMouse PRO.
- Total keyboard (up to code-level 3 for Unix/Linux systems) and mouse emulation; you'll never know the difference.
- Compatible and certified with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Windows NT, Novell Netware 5, TurboLinux and all Linux distributions.
- Expandable to support up to 256 servers in a daisy chain configuration.
- Dedicated daisy chain ports for cascading without losing a valuable PC port.
- Accepts PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse connectors.
- Accepts HDDB15-VGA connectors.
- Standard connectors for cost-effective and simple cabling.
- Clean and clear video resolution, up to 1600 x 1200 pixels at a 65-Hz refresh rate.
- Includes 19" rack mounting kit.
Belkin OmniView Pro 16 Port
19" Rack-Mounting Kit
Answer: We are sorry, it appears this product is no longer available.