Belkin F1D9400-06 OmniView ENTERPRISE Series Dual-Port PS/2 KVM Cables provide maximum connectivity between your PS/2 servers and OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches. The coaxial video cabling preserves video strength and clarity at higher resolutions, and the dual-port design delivers built-in cable management for your convenience
Available in 6-, 10-, 15-, and 25-foot lengths, this Dual-Port PS/2 Cable works with OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches.
Belkin F1D9400-06 Features and Benefits
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
Belkin F1D9400-06 Additonal Features
- Aluminum undermold shield for EMI/RFI reduction
- Double-shielded (braid-and-foil) construction
- PC99 color-coded connectors for easy port identification and installation
- Available lengths of 6, 10, 15, and 25 feet
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The above cable does not have a keyboard or mouse port per se, rather it is designed to attach a server or PC to a Belkin KVM by connecting the server or PC's PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports as well as the VGA port to the KVM. On one side of the cable is the SCSI-50 Dual-Host connector that plugs into the KVM itself. On the other side of the cable are two sets of two PS/2 connectors and one VGA connector. This cable is designed to attach two different servers to the Belkin KVM.