Belkin F1D9401-06 OmniView ENTERPRISE Series Dual-Port USB KVM Cables provide maximum connectivity between your USB servers and OmniView ENTERPRISE KVM Switches. The coaxial video cabling preserves video strength and clarity at higher resolutions, and the dual-port design delivers built-in cable management for your convenience.
Available in 6- and 12-foot lengths, this Dual-Port USB Cable works with OmniView ENTERPRISE Series KVM Switches.
Belkin F1D9401-06 Features and Benefits
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Protects against damage to conductors
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
Belkin F1D9401-06 Aditional Features
- Aluminum undermold shield for EMI/RFI reduction
- Double-shielded (braid-and-foil) construction
- PC99 color-coded connectors for easy port identification and installation
- Available 6-foot and 12-foot lengths
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The end of the cable with the VGA and USB connection attaches directly to the server. The other end attaches to the KVM switch. The KVM itself would have the two separate USB ports for the mouse and keyboard conection. This proprietary cable only needs the one USB connection to send the mouse and keyboard signals to the attached server/PC.
Question: I have an Omniview Pro3 4 port KVM that came with two Dual-Port Micro cable kits that with VGA connectors. I need to find if there is a similar cable that supports DVI.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the OmniView Dual Port KVM Cable is not available with a DVI connection. Additionally, this particular cable uses a proprietary connection not available from other manufacturers.
Question: Do you have F1D9401-06 in stock. Qty-4?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact your KVM Switches Online representative directly at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat feature for all stocking related questions.