Belkin OmniView 16-Port KVM w/OSD
Recommended replacement: Adder AVX1016
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Belkin OmniView PRO2 Series KVM Switch (F1DA116T) delivers the reliable performance and centralized control best for managing medium to large server environments. The F1DA116T switch gives a system administrator control over multiple-platform computers from a single console. Offering both PS/2 and USB support, the PRO2 Series provides superior features such as computer naming and selection through On-Screen Display (OSD) and hot key switching, as well as easy manual switching with direct-access port selectors and active-port LEDs. Daisy-chaining up to 16 PRO2 and PRO KVM Switches expands your control over servers and computers. A seven-segment display indicates the active computer's BANK address for daisy-chained units.
NOTE: The Belkin OmniView PRO2 Series KVM Switches use standard KVM cables. Coaxial VGA cabling is recommended for support of video resolutions of up to 2048x1536 @85Hz. Belkin OmniView PRO2 Series KVM Switches are compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Novell NetWare 4.x/5.x, Mac USB and Sun USB platforms, Turbolinux and all Linux distributions.
Belkin F1DA116T Advantage
- Enables firmware upgrades via web downloads
- Features direct-access port selectors to allow for easy manual port selection
- Displays BANK address on front panel with seven-segment LEDs when units are daisy-chained together
- Provides 2U EIA height enclosure for rack space (19" rack-mountable)
- Comes with Belkin 5-Year Warranty and free technical support
- Includes rack-mount brackets with screws, 12V DC, 1A power supply, flash cable, registration card, user manual, quick installation guide
Belkin F1DA116T Features
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Hot key switching
- PS/2 and USB platforms support
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation
- Video resolution support to 2048x1536 @85Hz
- User-defined AutoScan
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports
- Natively rack-mountable and stackable construction
- *Please note this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh.