Belkin's affordable OmniView E Series 2-Port KVM Switch (F1DB102P) allows you to control two computers from one console. Designed to work with your PS/2 platform, it reduces desktop clutter and provides a simple, reliable solution at a lower price.
The Belkin OmniView E Series (F1DB102P) also supports high-quality resolution of up to 2048x1536 @85Hz when used with coaxial VGA cabling, offering uncompromising display quality. It requires no additional power supply and standard features include hot key functionality, keyboard and PS/2 emulations, and a Belkin Two-Year Warranty.
The Belkin F1DB102P is the simple solution for controlling two PS/2 computers with one keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
Notes: The Belkin OmniView E Series KVM Switches use standard KVM cables. Coaxial VGA cabling is recommended for support of video resolutions of up to 2048x1536@85Hz. The Belkin OmniView E Series KVM Switch is compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, Me, XP, Novell Netware 4.x/5.x, DOS, and Linux.
Belkin F1DB102P Features and Benefits
- Enables control of two PS/2 computers from one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536 @85Hz through a 400MHz bandwidth
- Features hot key switching and manual push-button port selection
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Free Technical Support
Belkin F1DB102P Additional Features
- 10-second AutoScan function
- Keyboard and PS/2 emulations for error-free boot-up
- PC99 color-coded connectors for matching cables to appropriate ports quickly and easily
- LED indicators