Belkin OmniView MATRIX2 Series KVM Switches delivers the reliable performance and centralized control for two administrators, best for managing medium to large server environments. Each Switch gives two system administrators control over multiple-platform computers from each administrators' PS/2 console. Offering both PS/2 and USB support, the MATRIX2 Series provides superior features such as computer naming and selection through On-Screen Display (OSD) and hot keys, as well as easy manual switching with direct-access port selectors and active-port LEDs. Daisy-chaining up to 16 MATRIX2 KVM Switches expands your control over servers and computers. Two seven-segment displays indicate each administrator's active computer's BANK address for daisy-chained units.
NOTE: The OmniView MATRIX2 Series KVM Switches use standard DB25 KVM cables. Coaxial VGA cabling is recommended for support of video resolutions of up to 2048x1536@85Hz. OmniView MATRIX2 Series KVM Switches are compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Novell NetWare 4.x/5.x, Mac USB and Sun USB platforms, Turbolinux and all Linux distributions.
The Belkin F1DM216T Features and Benefits
- Allows two users simultaneous control over connected computers
- Enables firmware upgrades via web downloads
- Features direct-access port selectors to allow for easy manual port selection
- Displays BANK address on front panel with seven-segment LEDs when units are daisy-chained together
- Provides 2U EIA height enclosure for rack space (19" rack-mountable)
- Comes with Belkin 5-Year Warranty and free technical support
- Includes rack-mount brackets with screws, 12V DC, 1A power supply, flash cable, registration card, user manual, quick installation guide
The Belkin F1DM216T Additional Features
- Dual-bus circuitry for dual console control
- Control through hot key switching, OSD, and direct-access port selectors
- PS/2 and USB platforms support
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation
- Video resolution support to 2048x1536 @85Hz
- Dedicated Daisy Ports
- User-defined AutoScan
- Natively rack-mountable and stackable construction
- *Please note this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh.