Regular secure KVM switches allow users to work on only one channel/computer at a time. The Belkin Secure Windowing KVM is the only product in the market today that was designed for environments in which the user needs to constantly work and monitor multiple channels, with different security levels, simultaneously. The Belkin Secure Windowing KVM offers superior security for government and high security agencies by providing true data path isolation between systems and networks. Fully compatible with legacy (using Belkin smart cables) and new government systems, and Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ to assure the highest level of protection, the Belkin Secure Windowing KVM is the ultimate security and data protection solution for organizations that are required to interact simultaneously with multiple networks; including analysts and operators in defense and intelligence, or complex command and control environments.
Belkin F1DN104M Features:
- View up to four networks simultaneously through a pixel-by-pixel video image, with no quality loss, latency, reduced colors, dropped frames or artifacts, all in real time. Work constantly and monitor multiple channels; no switching of channels required.
- The Belkin Secure Windowing KVM has an advanced scaling function allowing the user to scale the video source x 1/2 and x 1/4 to assure a good view, and a superb working experience.
- The Belkin Secure Windowing KVM offers users two additional, unique working modes: tile and scaling. The tile mode allows users to view all source windows in equal size scaled by 50%. The scale mode allows users to focus on one main source while viewing the other sources scaled by a 25%. These modes are a perfect solution for monitoring multiple sources simultaneously.
- A host of security features including - Unidirectional Data Paths, Dedicated Processors for Emulation, No Shared Resources and USB Port Protection making the Belkin Secure Windowing KVM the ultimate security solution for government agencies and private sector corporations with multiple security classifications.
- The Belkin Secure Windowing KVM is Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ (Evaluation Assurance Level 4) to assure the highest level of protection, and the product complies with Common Criteria, Protection Profile 2.1.
Belkin F1DN104M Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32-104 F|
|Storage Temperature|| |
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Expansion / Connectivity||Interfaces: 4 x DVI-D output, 4 x keyboard (USB) / mouse (USB) - Type B, 1 x keyboard (PS/2), 1 x mouse (PS/2), 4 x audio output - mini-jack, 3 x USB - Type A, 4 x USB - Type B, 1 x audio input - mini-jack, 1 x DVI-D input|
|Device Type||KVM / audio switch - 4 ports|
|Ports||4 x KVM / audio|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Features||Common Access Card (CAC) reader support|
|Status Indicators||Port status|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The part number for the power supply is: F1DN001-PWR
The description is as follows: SECURE KVM POWER ADAPTER * 5V; 3A;
We have just heard back form the manufacturer that the above part number will NOT work with the F1DN104M. Contact Belkin directly for power cord replacement information.