With our patent-pending, quad-bus technology solution, Belkin brings four server administrators the ability to simultaneously control up to 256 computers in a daisy-chain configuration. The Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE Quad-Bus Series 2x16 KVM Switch with CAT5 Extension (F1DW216C) is an ideal solution for isolated server rooms, large server farms, secure systems, or test benches where the computer may be inaccessible to the user, the Switch allows users to control servers from up to 1000 feet away from the KVM Switch.
Belkin F1DW216C Advantages:
- Enables servers to be situated 1000 ft. from the Switch using patent-pending, CAT5 extension technology
- Reduces cable clutter or cable "bulk"
- Delivers patent-pending, quad-bus technology, for expanded control by up to four users
- Includes a powerful graphical OSD for extensive control over connected servers
- Supports PS/2 and USB input devices; provides support for PS/2 servers only
- Provides multilevel security for added protection of connected servers
- USB Flash-upgrades firmware for future system enhancements or updates
- Features hot keys for immediate switching between servers
- Depicts the active servers with interactive front-panel user interface
- Features instantaneous system diagnostics to avert and warn of problems
- Required Dongle Per Port F1DE101A-AP (Server Interface Module, PS/2)
- Works with Xserve