Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable, 10 ft.
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Belkin F2E4141-10-DD DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing outstanding performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. This DVI digital-cable format delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 9.9Gbps.
Belkin F2E4141-10-DD Advantage:
- Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain-relief construction
- Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized rounded thumbscrews
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil-shield protection
- Supports resolutions of 1600x1200 pixels and higher
- Provides excellent conductivity using 24k gold-plated copper contacts
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
- Retains perfect fit with connectors
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty