Belkin VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable, 6 ft.
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Belkin F2N025-06 VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable from provides six feet of additional operating length between your computer and your Super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors. It delivers excellent conductivity and a long-lasting, premium cable design.
*Designed only for monitors SMALLER than 17 inches.
Belkin F2N025-06 Advantage:
- Fits easily in tight spaces with our durable, Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket
- Installs easily with oversized, ergonomic thumbscrews
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free signal transmission via 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors that are individually insulated in polypropylene
- Ensures excellent retention and conductivity with mating-connector ground indents