Belkin Wireless G Router
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Belkin Wireless G Router (F5D7230-4) lets users share files and a broadband Internet connection among their computers-without using networking cables. It features 802.11g technology that makes accessing files and networked peripherals-such as hard drives, printers, CD-ROMs, and DVDs-easier than ever. The Belkin Wireless G Router (F5D7230-4) use 802.11g technology that provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than the current Wi-Fi (802.11b) standard. An integrated, 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch also allows you to connect wired computers to the network. 802.11g technology is the easiest wireless network to implement. The Belkin Wireless G Router (F5D7230-4) uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you 400 feet of wireless coverage. 802.11g technology is backward compatible with the 802.11b Wi-Fi networking standard, so it allows you to implement faster wireless technologies in combination with existing 802.11b Wi-Fi networks.
- Creates a network in your home or office without cables
- Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b devices
- Sets up easily with Belkin Easy Install Wizard-automatically detects Internet settings and self-adjusts Router to get you online in under 3 minutes
- Ensures data and network security with wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
- Uses NAT and SPI firewall to protect network from outside intrusions by hackers
- Works with Macintosh and PC computers
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty and free, 24-hour technical support
Wireless G Router
Quick Installation Guide
RJ45 Networking Cable
Answer: It would not - The Belkin F5D7230-4 could do about 30-60 yds depending on factors in your environment.
For a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.