The latest innovation from USB leader Belkin lets you connect up to seven devices quickly and easily. Belkin's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub (F5U237v1) features two, top-loading downstream USB ports. By using Belkin's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub (F5U237v1) you can enjoy fast access for temporary device connections such as USB thumb drives, media readers, and for USB lights, fans, and other accessories. The Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub (F5U237v1) makes monitoring your device activity simpler than ever with LEDs for master power status and all port activity. The stackable, slim-line design saves valuable desk space, and the Hub works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
Belkin F5U237v1 Advantages
- Features 5 horizontally mounted 480Mbps ports
- Transfers your data at up to 480Mbps
- Installs easily with Plug-and-Play convenience
- Works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices
- Saves desk space with stackable, slim-line design
- Supports "hot swapping" of all your USB devices
- Lowers power consumption for longer battery life
- Makes power supply optional in laptop applications
- Lets you monitor port and power status with LEDs
- Features over-current detection and safety
Answer: Thank yo for your inquiry. The following cable should work for this USB hub: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/27005.html.
Question: where can I get a power cord
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, a specific power cord replacement is not available for this hub. According to the manual,the specifications on the power cord for this unit are as follows:
Output: DC 6V, 4A
Plug Size: 3.5mm (outer) 1.0mm (center)
Plug Polarity: Center Positive
We do not carry universal replacement power cords, but you should be able to use that information to purchase a replacement from a local retailer.