Belkin USB 2.0 + FireWire Combo Card
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Belkin (F5U508) has 3 USB 2.0 ports and 2 FireWire ports, giving you a bandwidth up to 40 times greater than USB 1.1. The Belkin (F5U508) is an ideal interface for transferring extremely large files from USB 2.0 and FireWire peripherals at ultra fast speeds. Maximizing the capabilities of the latest real time video cameras, scanners, and portable drives, the FireWire/USB 2.0 PCI Card gets you geared up for a whole new class of USB devices.
- Adds 3 FireWire ports to your computer
- Adds 3 USB 2.0 ports to your computer
- Compatible with all low speed and full speed USB (no adapters required)
- OHCI Compliant
- Gives ultrafast 480Mbps data transfer speeds with USB
- Gives ultrafast 400Mbps data transfer speeds with FireWire
- Offers Plug-and-Play installation ease
- Compatible with any video camera or portable drive with a FireWire port
PCI Card Requirements:
PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed recommended; Minimum 233 MHz system required.
-- Windows 98SE, 2000, Me, or XP
-- Available PCI Version 2.1 slot
Pentium Class PC with available PCI 2.1 Slot
Ulead Video Studio 5.0 System Requirements:
-- Windows 98SE, 2000, Me or XP
-- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed required (500MHz processor recommended)
-- 300 MB of available hard disk space (4GB recommended) -- CD or DVD drive
FireWire/USB 2.0 PCI Card
Answer: The windows XP drivers for this product can be found here: http://web.belkin.com/support/download/download.asp?download=F5U508. Unfortunately, drivers for newer operating systems are not available.