The GefenToolBox 1:2 Splitter for HDMI 4K x 2K distributes one Ultra Hi-Def source to two Ultra HD displays simultaneously, without loss of quality or resolution. It works with any Ultra Hi-Def source and supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0) and 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096 x 2160 @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4). It features Fast Switching Technology, and supports HDCP, Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™.
FST Fast Switching Technology (FST) is a Gefen software implementation for HDMI products. FST was created to improve the lengthy HDMI authentication process, based on the HDMI and HDCP specifications. FST allows connecting/disconnecting or turning ON / OFF of displays without having these activities affect other displays in the same distribution system.
User Application: The Gefen ToolBox 1:2 Splitter is ideal for retail establishments, sports bars, schools, museums, hospitals, hotel lobbies, and any other installations where Ultra High Definition HDCP-compliant AV content from an HDMI source needs to be displayed simultaneously on up to 2 Ultra HD displays.
Using the supplied HDMI cable, connect the Ultra Hi-Def source to the HDMI input on the 1:2 Splitter. Connect up to two Ultra HD displays to the HDMI outputs. Connect the included locking power supply to the 1:2 Splitter and to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to the source and displays. The HD source signal will now be seen on both displays at the same time.
- Simultaneously displays any Ultra Hi-Def source on up to two Ultra HD displays
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096 x 2160) @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and 1080p Full HD
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p Full HD)
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- FST Technology speeds up HDCP authentication process
- Fast and Slow FST Modes
- Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
- Locking Power Supply
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 MHz
- HDMI Input Connector: (1) Type A 19-pin female, locking
- HDMI Output Connectors: (2) Type A 19-pin female, locking
- USB Port: (1) Mini-B
- Power Indicator: (1) LED, blue
- FST Switch: (1) 2-position slide-type
- Audio Switch: (1) 2-position slide-type
- EDID Switch: (1) 2-position slide-type
- DC Power Connector: (1) Locking type
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to 104 °F (0 to +40 °C)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.0" x 6.5" x 1.0" (76mm x 165mm x 26mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)