The GefenToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted HDMI switchers. It allows up to four set-top boxes, DVD players, or other HDTV devices to be connected to one HDTV display. When two or more switchers are connected together, they can be used to support many more hi-def sources such as Blu-Ray players, satellite set-top boxes, and all types of HDMI displays. Features include support for Hi-Def, Deep Color resolutions up to 1080p combined with advanced lossless digital audio formats for pristine sound reproduction.
User application: Easily Add HDMI ports to your display with this sleak, small form factor switch. Easy to control via IR or RS-232.
Connect four HDMI sources to the GefenToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI's input using the supplied 6-foot HDMI cables. Connect an HDMI-compliant display to the HDMI output using an HDMI cable. Once connected and powered, the source signals can be selected and switched to display simultaneously.
Note: Supported HDMI Features:Resolutions up to 1080p Full HDDeep Colorx.v.ColorLPCM 7.1 AudioDolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio3DTV Pass-ThroughLip-Sync Pass-ThroughCEC Pass-Through
- Switch between four (4) HDMI 1.3 sources without signal loss.
- Maintains beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200@60Hz
- Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- HDMI input/output cables may be up to 10/15 meters with 1080p/8-bit resolution
- HDMI input/output cables may be up to 6/10 meters with 1080p/12-bit resolution
- Serial port for remote control via RS-232 communications
- Built-in IR Extender
- HDMI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p, 1920x1200@60 Hz with 12-bit Deep Color
- Video Connectors: (5) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- LED Indicators (source mapping): 4 (blue)
- LED Indicator (power): 1 (red)
- RS-232 Port: DB-9, female
- IR Extender Port: 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 13W (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 C
- Dimensions: 3" W x 10.3" H x1" D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.