About Niagara HDI-250-STD Video Recorder
The Niagara HDI-250-STD recorder offers high-definition capabilities of up to HD1080p at 60 FPS. It has user-friendly front panel VCR-like recording controls and control via the serial port or network port to allow for third-party management systems. The equipment itself is easy to integrate into industrial spaces due to its compact rack-mounted design.
Niagara's DVD/optical recorders offer long-lasting, reliable performance across multiple industries. Niagara designs DVD/ optical recorders with a wide array of features suited for many different industries. Niagara has created recorders with considerations for industry-specific features such as no network, hard drive, or USB for total security containment, permanent file deletion once the device powers off, output option of optical disc only.
- Compact 1U Rackmount design with removable rack brackets allows for desktop operation.
- High Definition Video up to HD1080p (1920×1080) in MPEG-4 & MPEG-2. Support for a wide range of resolutions and frame rates.
- Video I/O for the HDi-250 is HDMI, Component, and Composite with 2-channel stereo audio. The HDi-SDI adds SDI input as well.
- HD to DVD Exclusive Dual-Stream Recording captures full HD video and transcodes/scales to DVD format files simultaneously.
- Video Overlay is available as Date, Time or Date & Time in the picture.
- Responsive Display messages show status and record setup options as well as playback and disc burn options.
- HDi Control is as versatile as HDi recording. Many operations are available and via Serial RS-232, TCP/IP (Telnet) commands, and Web GUI.
- Storage Options abound. Record to Hard Drive, Optical Disc, or USB device. The removable disk option ensures complete security and ease of changing media for different assignments.
- Remote Control Protocol Support for Telnet, serial, and USB remote control.
- Optical Storage: A DVD drive is standard. Files can be copied to the DVD disc (+R, -R, +RW) as files or formatted and recorded as DVD-Video discs with No Menu, Text Menu, or Motion Video Icon menus. Recordings can also be copied to a network drive or to the front USB port.
- Network Security Connection to the network and file transfer to Windows machines is selectable On/Off. Secure Shell/SSH is standard. For Military security, the HDi can be ordered with NO USB and NO network ports.
HDI-250-STD Common Applications
- Government Agencies
- Military & Defense
- Faith Organizations
HDI-250-STD Package Contents
- (1) Niagara HDI-250-STD Video Recorder
- (1) Power Supply
HDI Series Resources
HDI Series Datasheet (PDF)
|Power Input||100VAC to 240VAC 50-440Hz,< 30W|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D) 18" x 1.75" x 17"|
|Operating Temperature||+5 to +40C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Video resolutions||HD Input Formats: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i/p50, 1080i59.94, 1080i/p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97 and 1080p30 SD: PAL/NTSC|
|Control||Front Panel Buttons w/VFD Display TCP/IP ASCII Commands Protocol: RS-232 & TCP/IP "BCD1" protocol Web/GUI interface|
|Recording System||Hard Disk or RAM|
|Recording File Formats||MP4, MPG, VOB (DVD)|