HDMI 8x8 Router
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
HDR8X8S Manual (PDF)
The HDR 8x8 conforms to the HDMI standard and provides a connection to view any eight HDMI video sources on any combination of eight video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display. The HDR 8x8 provides HDMI output up to 40 feet and at HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. The system works with Blu-ray players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR or TCP/IP connection. Our HDMI router is controlled by Windows¨-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use - a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switch
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232, IR, and TCP/IP
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
- Rack mountable
|Height||5.25 in. (13.33 cm)|
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Depth||7 in. (17.78 cm.)|
|HDTV Resolutions||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Input Interface||8 HDMI Type A 19-pin female TMDS|
|Output Interface||8 HDMI Type A 19-pin Female TMDS|
|Input Cable Length||Up to 40 ft|
|Output Cable Length||Up to 40 ft|
|Power||Internal 100-240 VAC|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, this HDMI matrix switch will allow for the two inputs to be directed to any combination of the six outputs and should work as you describe.
We have also added a link to the manual for this product so that you can see the different ways in which the switch can be controlled.