The SmartAVI HDX-1000 is a HDMI CAT6 STP Extender which extends HDMI display with IR control up to 330 feet away.
Applications for the HDX-1000 include:
- Home Use - Enhance your home entertainment center and extend HDMI devices throughout your home.
- Presentations - The HDX1000 series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training - HDX1000 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
SmartAVI HDX-1000 Features:
- Extend HDMI display with IR control up to 330 feet away.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Maintains multiple high definition resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 for computers.
- Distances: 330ft with a CAT6 STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Supports digital video/audio.
- Supports DDWG standards for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI compliant
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive twisted pair.
- Sends Infrared Remote over twisted pair.
- Fully compliant with standard modulated IR and the latest IRDA.
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers.
SmartAVI HDX-1000 HDMI Extender Application Diagram
SmartAVI HDX-1000 Specifications:
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min.|
|Input Interface||HDMI (Single Link)|
|Signal Type||30-100 kHz modulated IR|
|Connector||3.5 mm mini jack, Female|
|Requirements||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|