The Dataprobe iBootBar iBB-2N15-M is a Remote Reboot Power Strip with Dual NEMA 15 Amp Linecord, 8 NEMA Outlets, and a Modem.
The iBootBar reboot power strip allows you to control each outlet independently from Web, Telnet, SNMP and have network access plus out-of-band control via serial port and internal modem with both data and DTMF tone dial control. iBootBar is available with single or dual power inlets. Dual power is ideal for remote reboot control servers, routers, etc. with redundant power supplies. Simultaneously switch both supplies off and on for reboot, security or energy management. These models are also ideal for switching higher current devices. Each inlet is distributed to 4 outlets, which can be switched in pairs for redundant systems, or individually for higher current devices.
The internal modem option allows connection to the iBootBar from anywhere, anytime. Dial-in with a laptop or terminal for complete control of all functions, or access iBootBar with any telephone for quick power on, off or reboot functions. Telephone users are guided with voice prompts and status information. This remote reboot unit continuously monitors the current draw from its outlets and reports user settable high and low current alarms. Alarms are delivered both by email and SNMP traps.
Dataprobe iBootBar Reboot Power Strip Backside
The web browser interface provides the easiest means of managing multiple outlets. One master unit can be connected to 15 expansion units, managing 128 outlets from a single web page interface. Multiple users, each with administrator assigned rights only see the outlets they are responsible for. Outlets can be linked together in logical groups, even across managed units, to allow simultaneous power control or reboot with a single command. Groups can also be used to link pairs of outlets together to reboot devices with dual redundant power supplies. In addition to the Web interface, the outlets can also be controlled via Telnet, Serial, and SNMP.
Dataprobe iBootBar Web Interface
Dataprobe iBootBar Remote Reboot Features:
- Access from any Network point or any Telephone - No field trips required for Reboot. Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Multiple Control Options -
- Web: Intuitive Browser Interface
- Telnet: Complete setup and control access
- SNMP: Easy integration into network management systems
- Serial: Out-of-band access
- Internal Modem: Menu and DTMF dial tones
- Multi-User - Assign permissions to each user for outlets and configuration. Users see only outlets assigned
- IP Addressed, 10/100Base-T - Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Automatic Reboot Operation - Auto-Ping Automatic Operation for crashed devices. Auto-Ping pings device and takes action when no response. Complete control over frequency and timers.
- Current Sensing and Alarms - Know when critical power conditions occur and take immediate action. Email and SNMP Trap notification.
- Dual and Single Power Inlet - Supports dual redundant powered devices with a single click.
- Group and Stagger - Combine any outlets into logical groups and power up devices in sequence to reduce power surges.
Dataprobe iBB-2N15-M Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.5 cm.)|
|Width||19.0 in. (48.25 cm.)|
|Depth||6.00 in. (15.25 cm.)|
|Weight||7 lbs. (3.25 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40o C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 85o C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% Non-Condensing|
|A/C Input||NEMA 5-15 Linecord 115VAC |
15 Amps combined total switched per Linecord
Supplied with NEMA 5-15 Linecord, attached
|Network||10/100 Ethernet |
Web, Telnet, SNMP, SMTP
Port Assignable for Web and Telnet.
SSL on Web control
|Serial Port||D9 Serial, configured as DCE. to 115.2Kbps|
|Internal Modem Option||56Kbps V.92 Global Compliance, Data or Tone Dial (DTMF) control|
|Switched Outlets||8 x NEMA 5-15 Receptacle, |
12 Amps Max per Receptacle, 15 Amps Max Total per Linecord
|Compliance||UL / cUL Listed |
RoHS / WEEE Compliant
FCC Part 15 Class B
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
There is a CLI command command to disable Telnet on both units. Essentially you would connect to the unit through serial and type in the following command "set telnet enable no".
For more information, please see page 21 of the iBootBar Manual