Dataprobe iBootBar Single NEMA 20 Amp Linecord, 8 NEMA Outlets
For stock: Contact Us
Replaced by: Dataprobe iBoot-PDU8A-N20
The Dataprobe iBootBar iBB-N20 is a Remote Reboot Power Strip with Single NEMA 20 Amp Linecord and 8 NEMA Outlets.
Network managers can have remote reboot at the click of a mouse with the iBootBar. Each iBootBar supports eight servers, routers or other A/C powered devices for reboot, security shutdown or energy management. Control each outlet independently with web browser, telnet, SNMP manager. You are in control of your critical systems anywhere, anytime.
Link up to 16 iBootBars together to manage 128 outlets from a single web page. Monitor power usage, with automatic notification of critical conditions.
Automatically monitor critical components and auto reboot them if they are unavailable. You entire data center is protected from downtime.
Additional models are available with an internal modem that can be contacted through a data call or from any tone dial handset for instant DTMF tone commands.
Dataprobe iBootBar Reboot Power Strip Backside
The web browser interface provides the easiest means of managing multiple outlets. One master unit can be connected to 15 expansion units, managing 128 outlets from a single web page interface. Multiple users, each with administrator assigned rights only see the outlets they are responsible for. Outlets can be linked together in logical groups, even across managed units, to allow simultaneous power control or reboot with a single command. Groups can also be used to link pairs of outlets together to reboot devices with dual redundant power supplies. In addition to the Web interface, the outlets can also be controlled via Telnet, Serial, and SNMP.
Dataprobe iBootBar Web Interface
Dataprobe iBootBar Remote Reboot Features:
- Access from any Network point - No field trips required for Reboot. Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Multiple Control Options -
- Web: Intuitive Browser Interface
- Telnet: Complete setup and control access
- SNMP: Easy integration into network management systems
- Serial: Out-of-band access
- Multi-User - Assign permissions to each user for outlets and configuration. Users see only outlets assigned
- IP Addressed, 10/100Base-T - Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Automatic Reboot Operation - Auto-Ping Automatic Operation for crashed devices. Auto-Ping pings device and takes action when no response. Complete control over frequency and timers.
- Current Sensing and Alarms - Know when critical power conditions occur and take immediate action. Email and SNMP Trap notification.
- Group and Stagger - Combine any outlets into logical groups and power up devices in sequence to reduce power surges.
Dataprobe iBB-N20 Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.5 cm.)|
|Width||19.0 in. (48.25 cm.)|
|Depth||6.00 in. (15.25 cm.)|
|Weight||7 lbs. (3.25 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40o C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 85o C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% Non-Condensing|
|A/C Input||NEMA 5-20 Linecord 115VAC |
20 Amps combined total switched per Linecord
Supplied with NEMA 5-20 Linecord, attached
|Network||10/100 Ethernet |
Web, Telnet, SNMP, SMTP
Port Assignable for Web and Telnet.
SSL on Web control
|Serial Port||D9 Serial, configured as DCE. to 115.2Kbps|
|Internal Modem Option||Not available on this model. |
Please see the iBB-N20-M for internal modem.
|Switched Outlets||8 x NEMA 5-15 Receptical, |
12 Amps Max per Receptical, 20 Amps Max Total per Linecord
|Compliance||UL / cUL Listed |
RoHS / WEEE Compliant
FCC Part 15 Class B
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Data Probe has rated the IBB-N20 to operate up to 0 degrees Celsius, however below that mark proper operation cannot be guaranteed.