Cyberview VGA IP KVM Extender (supports 1080p Over-IP)
Now supporting 1080p over IP!
The Cyberview CV-IP101 is a IP KVM Extender that lets you access a VGA-based computer or control a VGA-based KVM switch from anywhere in the world via a web browser. In addition to the global IP user, a local user (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) can also be connected to the transmitter.
Cyberview IP-S101 Features
- IP Remote access from any location via Web Browser (HTML-based Access)
- Single port VGA IP KVM Gateway with Local pass-through access
- High Performance VGA video with support for 1080p Over-IP
- Quad-core Processor IP KVM with Enterprise Level IP Authentication
- Maintaining servers across the world with BIOS level access
- Compatible with all branded KVM switches - Hot pluggable, no software or drivers required
IP-S101 Package Contents
- (1) IP-S101 IP KVM Transmitter
- (1) CB-6 6ft VGA + USB KVM Cable
- (1) Power adapter w/ US power cord
- (1) 2-year standard warranty ( upgradable up to 5 years )
Cyberview IP-S101 Specifications
|IP Connection||1 x RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Console Connection||1 DB-15 VGA, up to 1920 x 1200 |
2 x USB type connector for keyboard & mouse
|PC Connection||1 x DB-15 combo KVM port|
|Authentication||TLS 1.3, AES, LDAP, Active Directory (AD), HTTP(s)|
|User Management||1 x active user, 15-user login|
|Browser Support||Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc|
|EMC||FCC & CE|
|Safety||CE / LVD & UKCA|
|Environment||RoHS3 & REACH|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 55 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Dimensions||203.5W x 113.3D x 27.3H mm|
|Weight||1.7 kg / 3.74 lb|
|Power||12V power adapter|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Unfortunately ECMS1000R is a proprietary part of the discontinued Avocent Emerge series - you would not be able to replace the receivers with other part numbers.
We would be happy to help you find the ideal replacement for Avocent Emerge series if you would like - please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.
Question: I've got a question for the IP-S101 CyberView Combo Extender. Can we Plug two IP-S101 with the Lan port together without a Router or a switch and control the Remote PC with?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the IP-S101 requires some form of network to communicate over. However, from what you are describing, it sounds like you might be looking for a CATx KVM extender.
Take a look at the CV-S101. https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/cv-s101.html
The CV-S101 has a transmitter and receiver that are connected directly by CAT5 cable. Each side can have a local computer attached and can be up to 500ft apart. An Integrated 2-port KVM switch allows switching between local and remote computers.