The KA7920 PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video, PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it fits perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
This cable is compatible with the following ATEN/ALTUSEN units: KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Built in 4.5m (14.7ft) Cat 5 cable
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the attached CAT5 cable distance of up to 4.5m
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Compact size
*1680 x 1050 (Reduced blanking) and 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking) not supported by KA7xxxx KVM Adapter Cables
|Width||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)|
|Height||0.6 in. (1.5 cm)|
|Length||3.1 in. (7.9 cm)|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||1 x RJ-45 Female |
w/ 14.5ft Cat 5 cable
|Mouse & Keyboard||1 x PS/2 (Mouse), |
1 x PS/2(Keyboard)
|Monitor||1x HDB-15 (VGA)|