The most cost effective choice for installations with less than 4.5m between server and switch!
The KA7970 USB KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it fits perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
This cable is compatible with the following ATEN/ALTUSEN units: KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Built in 4.5m (14.5ft) Cat 5 cable
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the attached CAT5 cable distance of up to 4.5m
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Compact size
*1680 x 1050 (Reduced blanking) and 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking) not supported by KA7xxxx KVM Adapter Cables
|Width||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)|
|Height||0.6 in. (1.5 cm)|
|Length||3.1 in. (7.9 cm)|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||1 x RJ-45 Female |
w/ 14.5ft Cat 5 cable
|Mouse & Keyboard||1 x USB Male|
|Monitor||1x HDB-15 (VGA)|