The SmartAVI KDX200 extends any DVI-D signal, keyboard, mouse and sound up to 250ft with CAT5 cable.
SmartAVI Cat5 Extender Diagram
SmartAVI KDX200 Features:
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located monitor, from the locally located monitor or from an internal DDC table.
- Basic device to remotely locate monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
- Supports PS2-keyboard/mouse.
- Maximum screen resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP CAT5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Supports stereo sound.
SmartAVI KDX200 Package Includes:
- KDXTX200 Transmitter
- KDXRX200 Receiver
- KVM cable (CCKVMMM06)
- 5VDC power supply (PS5VD1AU) 2units
SmartAVI KDX200 Specifications:
|Height||0.825 in. (2.10 cm.)|
|Width||6.25 in. (15.88 cm.)|
|Depth||6.125 in. (15.56 cm.)|
|Weight||0.4 lb. (0.2 kg.)|
|Systems||Windows 2000, XP and 2003 and Linux|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz|
|Keyboard||Minidin color coded, supports PS2 compatible.|
|Mouse||Minidin color coded, PS/2, wheelmouse, 5-button mouse|
|Signal Type||Stereo Audio|
|Connector||3.5mm mini jack, Female|