CX UNO KVM Switch - 8-Port, CATX
Add PS/2®, USB, or Sun® Server Access Modules (SAMs) to your ServSwitch CX Uno, 8-Port. All platforms are available with stereo audio support for speakers, too! Place servers up to 32.8 feet (10 m) from the switch and connect them with a simple CATx cable.
Small size, big delivery
Less than half the width of a standard 19" mountable device, the ServSwitch CX Uno supports up to 31 cascaded servers in 1U of rack space. Added to a KVM drawer like the ServView KVM Drawer (KVT317A), it's an ideal solution for dense server rack environments.
Remote access option via CATx
With the Remote Access Modules for the CX Uno for PS/2 or USB (KV04-REM or KV04U-REM series), a remote user has access to the attached servers from more than 900 feet (300 m) away using a single CATx cable.
Remote control option
Like all CX series switches, the CX Uno can be switched remotely via RS232 commands. You can also synchronize the switching of multiple units, enabling support for multi-head video.
- 1 user can easily access up to 8 computers that support VGA or DisplayPort Video, with USB or PS/2 Keyboard and mouse
- Extend computers up to 32 feet away using the Server Access Modules, while the optional user port can be extended up to 980 feet, all over CATx cabling
- Support for 1920x1200 when extension distance is less than 164 feet between CPU and User
- Shared local and remote user console.
- Stereo audio support.
- CATx cabling means you can cascade 31 CPUs in 1U.
- Flash upgradeable.
- A 16-port version is also available.
KV0081A Technical Specifications
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC/5 VDC 2 6A autosensing||Item Specification|
|Connectors||(8) RJ-45; (1) RJ-45 F; (1) RS-232 M; (2) USB Type A F; (1) HD15 F; (1) 3.55-mm audio jack F|
|Dimensions||1.7"H x 7.9"W x 4.7"D (4.4 x 20 x 12 cm)|
|Weight||1.5 lb. (0.7 kg)|