Wizard KVM Switch - Single-Head, DVI-D Dual-Link, USB True Emulation, Audio, 4-Port
Black Box KV2004A
Share high-end video and any four USB peripherals between up to four workstations.
- Enables to switch up to four computers
- Access up to four computers that support DVI-I video, USB keyboard and mouse, and analog audio
- Switch ports using front push buttons, mouse, and keyboard hotkeys
- Support for DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. and VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200
- True DDC EDID support
- Supports dual-link DVI-D, single-link DVI-D, and VGA
- Switched synchronously with other ServSwitch Wizard switches via the options port
- Stereo audio switches independently from the video signal
True USB Emulation
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link, USB, KVM switch features True USB Emulation, which ensures that the full characteristics of the connected USB peripherals - including keyboards and mice - are passed to every system concurrently. Specialized features are quickly recognized on the attached devices. What's more, each computer retains this information, even if the device is plugged into another computer. Because of this technology, the switch avoids many of the limitations found in traditional emulations, enabling instantaneous switching and hotkey support.
Intelligent options portFlash upgrade the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link, USB via its intelligent options port. You can also switch it via simple RS232 protocol or even dry contacts. When linked with another ServSwitch Wizard, the options port can be used for synchronous switching of multiple video heads.
USB 2.0 transparency
A clever architecture combines transparent USB 2.0 protocol with emulated keyboard and mouse control. To support this, there are two dedicated keyboard/mouse ports on the switch's console port plus two USB 2.0 transparent ports for any USB 2.0 peripherals.
- ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link (USB)
- Power Supply
- IEC 320 Power Cord
- User Manual on CD
- (2) 19" Rackmounting Brackets
|Power||External: 100-240 VAC/5VDC 2.5A|
|Video||DVI-dual link: 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz; DVI-single link: 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz; VGA: 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz|
|Connectors||(5) DVI-I (Female); (4) USB Type-A (Female); (4) USB Type-B (Female); (1) RJ45 (Female) options Port; (1) Barrel Power Jack; (5) 3.5-mm Audio Jacks|
|Dimensions||1.64"H x 9.12"W x 4.32"D (42 x 232 x 110 mm)|
|Indicators||Multi-segment display control; (2) front-panel push button Computer and Mode|
|Weight||1.86 lb. (0.843 kg)|