Addlogix 2-Port DVI KVM Switch w/Cables
Recommended replacement: Iogear GCS1102
Alternative options: Contact Us
Addlogix PowerReach DVI KVM USB Controller (KVM-201DVU) is DVI KVM switchbox allows a set of DVI-D display (monitor or projector) and USB console to be shared by two DVI systems. Onboard digital-video repeater strengthens digital signals to ensure flawless video quality in various environments. The DVI KVM features built-in USB Hub to provide stable USB console/peripheral sharing. Audio device sharing for multimedia system is also supported through 3.5mm stereo connectors.
DVI KVM includes DVI-D cables and USB 2.0 cables for simple out-of-box solution.
Addlogix PowerReach DVI KVM USB Controller (KVM-201DVU) Features and Benefits:
- Share an DVI-D LCD monitor between two DVI video sources, including PC, video game consoles and HDTV receiver
- Digital switchbox prevents video degradation and interference
- USB Switch with built-in USB Hub enabled USB console sharing
- 3.5mm jacks support audio speaker and microphone sharing
- USB and DVI cables included
- Powered by compact external power supply
- No software required