Addlogix introduces Power Reach mini ELITE KVM (KVM-201PRME-OSD) controllers geared towards home and SOHO users. Available in 2 and 4-port models, the Power Reach mini ELITE KVM (KVM-201PRME-OSD) controllers incorporate advanced features previously available only on the more expensive, high-end professional KVMs.
The Addlogix Power Reach mini ELITE KVM controllers (KVM-201PRME-OSD) support PS/2 based PCs* and Macs** with one VGA monitor, PS/2 keyboard and mouse. Its advanced OSD (On-Screen Display) provides easy identification and access to menus. Hot-keys enable users to switch between computers with ease. The Addlogix Power Reach mini ELITE KVM controllers (KVM-201PRME-OSD) allow all connected computers to share common USB peripherals***- the KVM can switch the USB port and the consoles independently, thus providing greater flexibility. For example, while printing to a USB printer from one computer, the user can switch to any other computer to perform additional tasks without interrupting the printing process. Other advanced features such as auto-scanning and password protection, offer monitoring security that can only be seen in industrial-grade KVMs. In addition, the KVM comes with PC-99 color coded connectors for easy cable connection and ultra-high video resolution support of up to 1920 x 1440.
Each Addlogix Power Reach mini ELITE KVM controller (KVM-201PRME-OSD) comes with an AC adapter and user'a manual. Cables are sold separately.
* The Power Reach mini ELITE KVM controllers (KVM-201PRME-OSD) support PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports. Computers with AT keyboard port requires the optional AT to PS/2 keyboard adapter. The KVM does not support systems with serial mouse.
** PS/2 keyboard and mouse are required to operate the hot-key switching and activate OSD. Mac computers are supported via optional adapters: (P/N: USB-2PS2) for USB-based Macs, (P/N: KVM-PS2-MAC) for ADB-based Macs , or (P/N: KVM-PS2-SUN) for SUN computers, one adapter per computer.
Addlogix Power Reach mini ELITE KVM controller (KVM-201PRME-OSD) Features and Benefits:
- Control up to 2 or 4 computers effortlessly
- Saves money and space, no need for extra peripherals (monitors, keyboards, and mice)
- Built-in OSD (On-Screen Display) for easy identification and access to menus
- Can customize name for each computer port in OSD
- Password Protection
- 5-second Auto Scan feature
- Plug and Play- no driver software
- Standard PC'99 color coded connectors saves cost by avoiding the need for expensive, proprietary cables
- Hot-pluggable to add or remove computers
- Supports Macintosh and SUN computers via optional adapters
- Supports the new 5-button Microsoft IntelliMouse and Trackball series